What Is Carole Up To Now?

Carole is wandering the world. Having had a couple successful careers, as a software engineer then a technical marketer, it's time to take a sabbatical and plan for the next big thing. New philosphy: "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Monday, January 16, 2006

Fairy Tale Sights

The weather broke 5 days ago, and it's been foggy in the mornings and clear throughout the day. This has led to hoarfrost, formed by the fog. The place looks like a winter wonderland until it melts (or sublimates - it's been cold!)

Today I had a 'field trip'. I've been dragooned to be secretary for Ladies International Association for 2006. We are recruiting new members, and early this morning Jackie, the Prez, picked me up & we drove to the Munich International School close to Starnberg Lake, to talk with their PTO about our club. I took these pics on the grounds of the school. Would have taken more but it was -13 Celsius and my fingers couldn't take the cold - I can't work the camera with my gloves on.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home