What Is Carole Up To Now?

Carole is wandering the world. Having had a couple successful careers, as a software engineer then a technical marketer, it's time to take a sabbatical and plan for the next big thing. New philosphy: "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Misc

So the weather here has still been mostly beautiful. Last Friday I did some local touristing and will post the pics soon. Now into the throes of the holiday season and I'm baking. Did you know that channel lock pliers make a good nutcracker? And one can crack 400g of walnuts during a Buffy episode. It helps if the dialog is all spoken, though.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Elf said...

Ah, yes, using the right tool for the job! Sounds tasty. I wonder whether channel-lock pliers are any better at Brazil nuts than my regular metal nutcracker? I love the things but they're so much work.

-ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home