What Is Carole Up To Now?

Carole is wandering the world. Having had a couple successful careers, as a software engineer then a technical marketer, it's time to take a sabbatical and plan for the next big thing. New philosphy: "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Am Supergirl

Found this "Which Superhero re You?" on The Ultimate Job Hunting Blog - thanks, JC!

Some about my recent travels soon. Poland was great, so was Turkey. But it's sunny and warm in Munich right now and I need to carpe this diem.

Your results:
You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
90%
Wonder Woman
75%
Catwoman
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Superman
55%
Robin
52%
The Flash
50%
Hulk
40%
Batman
40%
Green Lantern
35%
Iron Man
30%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

6 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger PJ said...

I'm Spiderman. "You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility."

Just because my computer is my life, they think I'm a bit geeky?!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Hey, I like this -- if I like to wear capes, I can be Wonder Woman. "You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character."

I'm going shopping for capes after work tonite.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger PJ said...

...and a pushup bra.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Carole said...

Yeah, I just don't have the figure for WonderWoman, although the white boots rock!

Next time we're in the same place in October, we should Superhero up for our Halloween costumes!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, It's Barb. We miss you! I think of you every time I drive through Saratoga. I am IronMan. I took the test twice, hoping I would magically change into Wonder Woman, or someone who looks good in a push up bra...But I'm still IronMan. I guess that makes sense. Very Strong, impervious. Yeah, I know. I should be thankful to be able to be a superhero at all... I was just hoping for more glamour....

Love you and miss you.

Barb

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger I18n G.A.L. said...

I, too, am Supergirl. I just don't feel much like her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home